Misai Kucing Tea
Pack Size: 3g x 30 sachets
Misai Kucing is a traditional herb that originates from eastern Asian countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia but was introduced to the West in the early 20th century where it was consumed as a tea. It is also known as Orthosiphon stamineu. The plant can be distinguished by its white or purple colored flowers that resemble cat whiskers. Misai Kucing is used widely in the form of herbal tea among the South East Asian population. A blend of misai kucing tea contains a lot of health benefit such as lower high blood glucose level, improve urination etc.
- Misai kucing
- Black tea leaves
- Improve urination
- The diuretics effect could be partially due to the high content of potassium in the leaves and the presence of inositol and possibly saponins.
- Also contain isolated flavones sinensetin and 3’-hydroxy-5,6,7,4’-tetramethoxyflavone which exhibited a diuretic activity.
- Traditionally used to increase the amount of urine to achieve flushing of the urinary tract as an adjuvant in minor urinary complaints.
- Prevent kidney stones
- Inhibits calcium oxalate crystal aggregation by reducing crystal size and altering its surface.
- Crystal growth is inhibited by the reduction in retention time through diuresis.
- Increase in urine flow makes static urine confinement in the kidneys and urine bladder lessen to occur.
Regulate blood glucose level
- Contain high concentration of caffeic acid derivatives, especially rosmarinic acid.
- Free radical inhibitor and primary antioxidant that react with free radicals.
Prevent gout and rheumatism
- Increase the body’s metabolism and uses the glucose in the body to generate energy
- Significantly decreased plasma glucose concentration in a dose-dependent manner.
- Block production of uric acid in the body
- Eliminate uric acid from the body
- Contain high antioxidant that inhibit inflammatory of joints
- Reduce joint pain
How long to see the result:
From our customer’s feedback, after consuming Misai Kucing Tea, an increase in urination will fell immediately. After about 3-6 months (with balance diet and exercise), there will be significant reduction in blood pressure and blood glucose level.
Direction of use:
Put 1 teabag of Misai Kucing Tea in hot water, steep for 1-2 minutes and serve hot. Take 1-2 teabags per day.