Kacip Fatimah Tea
Kacip Fatimah, is a herbal medicine that has been widely used in South East Asian communities mainly for women’s health. The extensive use of this plant has led to many speculations and studies on its phytoestrogenic properties.
Kacip Fatimah is a long known herb for Malay women has received much attention since more than a decade ago. Kacip Fatimah has been used by many generations of the Malay women to increase libido and improve reproductive health.
Its exclusive use by women because it exhibits (phyto)-estrogenic activity, contains compounds with similar chemical structures to estrogens and therefore is able to relieve menopausal symptoms
- Kacip Fatimah
- Black tea leaves
- Fountain of youth & beauty
- Improves collagen production and skin firmness
- Reverses the effects of aging and minimizes wrinkles
- Improves female hormonal function
- Improves joint health and mobility and improves collagen formation in joints in osteoarthritis
- Improves energy and memory
- Helps established a regular menstrual cycle
Supports healthy female reproductive system
- Rich in phytoestrogen
- Prevents cramping and painful periods
- Alleviates fatigue, and promote emotional well being
Relieve Post-menopausal symptoms
- Supports healthy vaginal flora to prevent irritation and infections
- Helps lubricate and tighten the female reproductive system
- Firming and toning of abdominal muscles.
- Maintain hormone balance after menopause
- Prevent the changes in bone biochemical markers after menopause
- Prevent dry skin conditions, psoriasis, eczema etc.
- Helps scars, wounds, and bruises heal faster
- Helps the skin achieve a ‘glowing’ effect
- Improves sleep
Direction of use:
Put 1 teabag of Kacip Fatimah Tea in hot water, steep for 1-2 minutes and serve hot. Take 1-2 teabags per day.
- Female with decrease sexual libido
- Female with menstrual discomfort
- Postmenopausal women