Pack Size: 30 sachets x 10gm
BG OAT is made of organic oat beta-glucan, brown rice, soy bean and soy protein. Each sachet of BG OAT contains 1.75g oat beta-glucan which ensures the formation of a thick viscous gel in the intestines. Studies have shown that high viscosity effect produces by oat beta-glucans in the intestines is important to ensure optimal cholesterol lowering effect. Currently, oat beta-glucan is the only dietary fibre recognized by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) in its’ ability to reduce a disease risk. Taking 2 sachets of BG OAT daily provides 3.5g of oat beta-glucan, higher than the recommended daily 3g by the Health Ministry for lowering cholesterol levels. Take BG OAT now for better health and vitality.
- Oat beta-glucan
- Brown rice
- Soy bean
- Soy protein
- Lower total cholesterol (LDL and Triglycerides)
- Oat beta-glucan binds to cholesterol from food and reduces absorption into the body.
- Oat beta-glucan binds to bile acid produced from cholesterol in the liver and removes it from the body.
- Oat beta-glucan also binds to saturated fat from the diet to reduce its absorption.
- Saturated fat is associated with elevated cholesterol levels.
- Cholesterol is flushed with oat beta-glucan before it can be absorbed.
- Regulate blood glucose level
Promote Intestinal Health
- Soluble fiber oat beta-glucan can delay stomach emptying and reduce the uptake of carbohydrates from the small intestine.
- These effects result in lower blood concentrations of glucose and insulin after a meal.
- Improved insulin responses can lead to enhanced insulin sensitivity, which may prevent type 2 diabetes.
Help in weight management
- Oat beta-glucan is prebiotics , which is indigestible in the small intestine and fermented by probiotics.
- Prebiotics also selectively stimulate the growth or activity of probiotics in the digestive system and claimed to be beneficial to health.
- When consumed 20 to 30 minutes before eating a meal, oat beta-glucan which is a water soluble fiber, forms a thick viscous gel in the stomach and gut that stimulates the sensation of satiety and helps limit appetite.
- The satiety effect reduces the body’s desire for more food intake, helping to naturally control weight when combine with a healthy, balance diet and adequate exercise.
Direction of use:
Take 2 sachets of BG OAT daily will provide more than 3 g of oat beta-glucan. Just mix 1 sachet into 180ml of lukewarm water or in any of favorite beverage. Drink at least twice daily before meals for best results.