Pack size: 300mg x 250 tablets
Spirulina is a blue-green algae that rich in various nutrients. It consists of up to 70% protein, beta-carotene, B-complex vitamins and various minerals. Spirulina has been used for centuries as a nutritional supplement and for numerous medical purposes, such as lowering lipids, assisting weight loss etc. Spirulina has existed on Earth for more than three and a half billion years.
- Lignosus rhinoceros mycelium powder 300mg
- Lignosus rhinoceros, or more commonly known as tiger milk mushroom, is one of the national treasures and used by indigenous communities of Malaysia. It rich in fibre, low in calorie, fat-free and contain vital nutrients such as selenium, potassium, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin and vitamin D. It is good to strengthen the immune system, reduce the risk of asthma attack, cancers and gastric ulcers, anti-inflammatory properties as well as treat fever, chronic cough, food poisoning and wound healing.
- At the opening of the International Convention on Biotechnology in 2002 in Kuala Lumpur, then prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad was reported to have said that his chronic cough stopped after he consumed Chinese medicine derived from Tiger’s Milk mushroom.
- The active compound that has medicinal benefits in the mushroom is beta-glucan, a naturally-occurring polysaccharide (complex carbohydrate). It is found in the fungus’ tuber, specifically on the wall of the mushroom’s hyphae, the branching tubes which make up the body or mycelium of a multi-cellular fungus. The mycelium is akin to the seed of a plant, the stock from which the mushroom grows.In-vitro tests have shown that beta-glucan plays a role in preventing the spread of cancer cells and boosting the body’s immune system. Its potential as an alternative medicinal mushroom is tremendous. Medicinal mushroom researchers predict that it could surpass ling zhi (as a food supplement) in the near future.
- Cordyceps sinensis mycelium powder 200mg
- Cordyceps sinensis , also known as Chinese caterpillar fungus or “Dong Chong Xia Cao” (summer plant, winter worm), is one of the most valued Chinese medicinal herbs. The medicinal value of this fungus has been recognized for more than 2000 years in China and the Orient. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to restore energy, promote longevity and to improve quality of life. It contain peptides, 18 essential amino acids, polyamines, polysaccharides, nucleosides:
- Cordyceps sinensis is a new generation of mushroom being used by the pharmaceutical industry and also as a dietary supplement amongst more informed consumers seeking alternatives to the